1. What is your return policy?
- We are dedicated to ensuring the satisfaction of all our customers. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we'll issue you a refund right away.
- Email us: email@example.com
3. What are your hours of operations and what holidays are you closed?
Orders are processed and shipped Monday-Friday, with the exception of the following federal holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
4. What happens next after I place my order?
- Once you place your order, there will be a 1-3 business day processing period followed by a 10-15 business day shipping period. In total, it can take up to 3 weeks for you to receive your order as we have no control over USPS and their deliveries. Shipment times vary depending on your order and if you placed it during a promotional time period. Please be patient with us :)
- Please note we ARE NOT responsible for USPS delivering packages to the wrong shipping addresses or delayed deliveries. If this happens, please get in touch with your local USPS as we have no control over this.
- If you have any question regarding your order, don't hesitate to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What does "10-free, Cruelty-free, and Vegan" mean?
- What it means to be 10-free is that all our nail products are free of 10 nasty toxins. These 10 toxins include:
- Phthalates (including Di Butyl Phthalate)
- Formaldehyde Resin
- Triphenyl Phosphate
- Ethyl Tosylamide
- Our products are Cruelty-free in which we don't test any our nail products on animals. We only test on our own fingernails! We're also Leaping Bunny Program certified & you can find us on their website.
- Our products are also Vegan in which our nail products don't contain any animal ingredients or animal derived ingredients.
6. Do you do wholesale orders?
Please send us an email for wholesale inquiries: Info@nailmedic.net
7. Are you in need of swatchers and/or bloggers?
We're always looking to send our products to swatchers/bloggers.
- Please send us an email to inquire: email@example.com
8. Where can I find Nailmedic products besides Online?
You can find select products in Wal-Mart stores and Rite Aid.